- COSHH, risk assessment and method statement available upon request
- All legal requirements for work on a building site are met
- All technicians are experienced and diligent
- Latest industrial grade equipment and detergents used
- FREE online surveys for big properties
Prices for after builders cleaning in London
As a member of the Fantastic club, you can get £30 OFF for 10 different services within 1 year.
|Price per hour (including detergents & equipment)||from £16||from £19|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- £300 in credits
- Preferential member rates
- Domestic cleaning from £13/h
- Real-time arrival tracker
- Priority booking & case handling
Get an instant quote and check our availability in your area
AFTER-BUILDERS CLEANING THAT WILL MAKE YOUR PLACE LIVEABLE
How After Builders Cleaning WorksWhen construction or renovation work in London is over, turn to Fantastic Cleaners for the comprehensive after builders cleaning service. We will send a team of heavy-duty cleaning specialists to your location who will use modern equipment and techniques to make the place pristine. This service is suitable for a wide range of properties while no job is too big or too small for we are REAL specialists.
Equipment and Technology Used For The Builders Clean ServiceThis service from Fantastic Cleaners involves the use of professional industrial equipment such as high-performance vacuum cleaners, scrubbers, pressure washers and more. On the other hand, all detergents used in cleaning after building work are not available in every-day stores. This way Fantastic Cleaners ensures the highest professional standard for post-construction and post-renovation clean up of your property.
About The After Builders CleanersAll professionals at Fantastic Cleaners are vetted, experienced, and have undergone extensive professional training. In addition, the pros are CIS registered, and also, you can request technicians who hold CSCS.NOTE: Important Requirements For Construction Site CleaningAny building work must come to an end before your full building cleaning takes place. Also, the cleaners will need access to running hot water and electricity. Bear in mind that this is an hourly-based service so depending on the size and condition of your property we can provide an estimation of duration. If the technicians need more time or they finish faster we are happy to amend the price accordingly as long as it covers the minimum call out charge. Detergents and equipment are included in the price. After builders cleaning is not a substitute to end of tenancy cleaning.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What does the after construction cleaning service include?
A: The following areas are cleaned as part of the service:
- Deep hoovering and mopping of all floors in order to remove paint spots and plaster;
- Internal cleaning of windows, sills, and frames;
- Deep cleaning of skirting boards, doors, door frames, fixtures, switches and sockets;
- Deep cleaning of the entire home, including fixtures like shelves and cupboards (they have to be emptied out in advance);
- De-liming and de-scaling of kitchen and bathroom tiles;
- All surfaces and woodwork are thoroughly cleaned and polished;
- Deep cleaning of toilets, sinks, bathtubs, showers and other bathroom fixtures;
- Deep cleaning of all floors and stairs;
- External cleaning of kitchen appliances;
- For professional cleaning of carpets, sofa and upholstery cleaning you can book combined cleaning services for preferential rates.
Q: Do you clean kitchen appliances as part of the after builders cleaning?
A: As part of the After Builders cleaning service the appliances are cleaned on the outside only. If they are brand new and unused the team could wipe them over on the inside as well. In case the appliances are old and used ones please note we can offer two options:
- deep appliance cleaning at reduced rates (using dip tank method of cleaning and dismantling the removable parts)
- the technicians could clean the appliances on the inside without dismantling them (this might lead to additional hours needed to complete the service to a standard)
Q: What is the difference between domestic cleaning and after builders cleaning?
A: Domestic cleaning is a service suitable for light or spring cleaning. On the other hand, as After Builders cleaning suggests, this service is carried out after property refurbishment, construction work, and so on. The cleaners specialise in dealing with construction/renovation debris and have the necessary equipment and detergents to deal with the situation. However, the team will need access to hot water and electricity to carry out the service to professional standard
Q: Can I book after builders if the builders are not done with the work yet?
A: We recommend for after builders cleaning to be carried about 24 hours after the builders are done with their projects. On the other hand, we will be happy to come and clean certain areas of the place or even a whole level of the property while the builders are still working. However, keep in mind that we can’t ensure the best possible results as there will be more construction/renovation work taking place after the cleaning.
Q: Do I have to provide the cleaning materials?
A: No, the team takes care of this and it is included in the price for the service.
Q: Do you use chemicals?
A: We use high-quality detergents. They are designed for use in domestic and commercial properties so let go of any concerns. However, if you are highly sensitive to certain chemicals then please let us know. We will make sure that your service will be carried out with alternative products.
Q: What is your availability?
A: Our services are available all week long, and even during official holidays during standard working hours - 8:00am until 6:00pm. You can even make evening appointments (rates are higher for appointments outside standard working hours).
Q: What is your coverage?
A: Pretty much all of London – within and outside the M25. We also cover Oxford, Reading, Hemel Hampstead, Slough, Guildford, Redhill, Brighton, Tunbridge Wells, Canterbury, South-end-on-Sea and Chelmsford. But hey, if you don't notice your area here, give us a call anyway! We might be able to figure something out.
Q: What about the parking?
A: Yes, please make sure that there will be an available parking space near your property. You can either take care of it yourself or opt to have the fee added to your final bill.
Q: How do I pay for the service?
A: We accept credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and cheques.