- We use high-end professional equipment
- We use eco-friendly products which are not available over the counter
- We apply specialised treatments to best suit your fabrics
- You book fully trained and certified technicians
- FREE Stain Protection included
How much does it cost to have upholstery cleaned?
|Upholstery type||Hot Water Extraction + Stain Protection*||Dry Cleaning / Delicates|
|Prices||Fantastic ClubStandard||Fantastic ClubStandard|
|L – Shaped 4 seater sofa||£85£95||£110£122|
|Half length pair of curtains||£17£19||£58£68|
|Full length pair of curtains||£22£24||£84£89|
|Combine and SAVE||Property / Item||Fantastic Club||Standard|
|Upholstery cleaning (hot water extraction) + Stain protection (up to 3 seater sofa, x 1 mattress (any size). Order here>>.||£85||£95|
|Upholstery Cleaning (hot water extraction) + Stain Protection (up to 4 seater sofa, x 2 mattress (any size).||£127||£141|
All prices are starting from.
*The use of this service is subject to certain T&C and minimum charges. All price rates are suitable for areas within M25. Congestion charges are not included in the final price (when applicable).
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- 10% off all 25+ services
- 20% off domestic cleaning
- Other exclusive deals
- Premium booking slots
Get an instant quote and check our availability in your area
EXPERT UPHOLSTERY CLEANING BY FANTASTIC CLEANERS
What's included in professional upholstery cleaning by Fantastic Cleaners?
- Pre-treating the fabric;
- Stain and spot treatment;
- Steam cleaning (if applicable);
- Dry cleaning via foam or solvent;
- Extraction of stains and dirt;
- Deodorising your upholstery;
- Results: fresh and spotless clean furniture;
- Less hassle and more free time for you.
What types of upholstery cleaning do Fantastic Cleaners provide?
- Steam Cleaning - when applicable;
- Dry Foam Cleaning - for delicate fabrics;
- Leather Cleaning - via dry solvents.
The Scotchgard™ upholstery treatment is the best (upon request)For both new furnishing and old - the Scotchgard™ upholstery treatment will protect your fabric from a wide range of furniture stains: ink, red wine, shoe polisher, blood, crayons and more.* NOTE: 1) We might not clean mat leather as it is usually not protected with a rejuvenating solution, thus it wears down pretty quickly. If you book cleaning of mat leather, its colour could change. 2) For suede sofa cleaning, book the dry cleaning methods mentioned above. 3) You can book upholstery cleaning as a combo deal with post-tenancy, carpet or rug cleaning as well as oven and cooker valeting or domestic house cleaning, and benefit from our special discounts and deals when you book multiple services. For more goodies and perks, join our Fantastic Club.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What does leather upholstery cleaning include?
A: Leather upholstery cleaning includes:
- The service starts with a thorough inspection of the item in order to determine its condition and to what extent the upholstery technician will be able to clean it.
- Then he will test a little non-visible patch of the leather (for example under the sitting cushion) to see exactly how well the dirt is coming off.
- After the test, the technician will apply a foam leather cleaner all over the fabric. It will effectively absorb all the dirt in a few minutes.
- Then he will use a soft brush to work the cleaning solution. Finally, he will wipe the piece with a cotton cloth.
- When the upholstery is perfectly clean, the technician will apply a leather rejuvenator. It takes between 1 and 2 hours until the rejuvenating solution dries out.
Q: How does hot water extraction work?
A: The hot water extraction treatment works in the following steps:
- The technician parks within walking distance of the property and brings equipment and detergents on site.
- He takes care of some preparation for the service and places a pad under the cleaning machine to ensure it won't make a mess. Also, he will carefully inspect the upholstery to determine its type of fabric.
- He hoovers the piece to remove accumulated dust and other loose particles. Then he pre-treats any visible stains with professional detergents.
- In case the upholstery is synthetic or wool, he will commence with hot water extraction cleaning.
- When the cleaning is done, furnishing will be left almost dry. It will need between 3 and 7 hours to air-dry completely.
- As part of the service, the fantastic upholstery technician will leave an air-mover in the room, for the duration of the service, to speed up the drying process.
Q: What does dry upholstery cleaning include?
A: Dry upholstery cleaning includes:
- The technician will examine the item to determine the type of upholstery you have.
- He will pre-treat any existing stains to prepare the item for the actual dry cleaning.
- After the pretreatment, the upholstery technician will apply a dry solvent all over your furnishing and rub it in via a machine with rotating brushes.
Q: What does dry foam upholstery cleaning include?
A: Dry foam upholstery cleaning includes:
- The upholstery is carefully brushed and vacuum-cleaned. A pre-conditioning spray is applied to loosen the accumulated dirt.
- The item is coated with a special cleaning foam and it is left to settle.
- The foam coating hardens in about ten minutes. The crystallised substance is then removed with a powerful vacuum cleaner.
- Once the dried foam is removed, you will be able to use the item after about an hour.
Q: How long until my upholstery dries after steam cleaning?
A: If the upholstery is wool fibre, then it will take between four and seven hours. Other than that, it should be about three to six hours.
Q: What happens if my upholstery is damaged?
A: Well, accidents do happen every now and then. However, this service is 100% insured so you will be compensated accordingly.
Q: What is your availability?
A: We provide services seven days a week! The weekend is not an issue and we can even help you during official holidays. Also, evening appointments can be arranged.
Q: What is your coverage?
A: We cover all of London - in and outside M25. We also cover: Oxford, Reading, Hemel Hempstead, and Guildford. However, if you can't find your area listed here, then simply give us a call. - We cover much more!
Q: Are chemicals used during the cleaning service?
A: Yes, however, they are completely safe for use in a domestic environment. But in case you are sensitive to certain chemicals, then please let us known in advance so we can provide you with alternative ways to clean your upholstered items.
Q: Do I have to pay the parking fee?
A: The price we quote you does not include any parking and congestion charges so we kindly ask you to take care of that and to ensure that there will be a free parking space near your property before the service takes place.
Q: How can I pay for the service?
A: We accept cash, credit/debit cards, and bank transfers.