- The highest professional cleaning standards
- Cleaning Colour Coding System applied
- Always reliable and punctual - the same cleaner can visit you every time
- Special prices on all other services we offer
- No disturbance of your work environment
FOCUS ON WORK, LEAVE THE OFFICE CLEANING TO US!
Fantastic Cleaners keeps your corporate workplace clean and presentable in a professional and timely manner. Take advantage and book our convenient commercial office cleaning service in London online.
All you need to do is to give us a call and to let us know how often you would want your office building cleaned. Daily, weekly or bi-weekly? We will send a dedicated professional cleaner to your business office in London to make sure that the place is always neat and fresh!
What's included in the commercial office cleaning service?
Here are the areas that corporate office cleaning focuses on and the various tasks that your cleaner will take care of:
- Vacuum cleaning, dusting, mopping;
- Kitchen cleaning, doing the dishes;
- Bathroom and toilet cleaning;
- Balcony cleaning, bin bag replacement;
- Interior window cleaning (reachable areas);
- Office equipment cleaning & more.
- Floor maintenance - mop or via professional gear if requested;
- Watering the plants on a daily basis - if requested.
Take advantage of regular weekly, fortnightly, and monthly business office cleaning by Fantastic Cleaners
Do not hesitate to book regular office housekeeping for your employees or colleagues. As a professional cleaning company, Fantastic Cleaners is built on foundations of reputation, reliability and trust. We know the importance of a fresh and tidy working environment. Book us online or call our hotline.
Other commercial cleaning services we offer for your office:
In addition to regular office cleaning, we've got a couple of other services that you might find useful for your workplace. So give us a call in case you need:
- Office carpet cleaning – If you need professional carpet cleaning - let us know. We can vacuum the carpeting at your workplace and it will always look at its best but the service does not include high-end steam treatment by default. All professional cleaners use professional equipment and modern methods to achieve the best looks for your carpets and rugs.
- Office window cleaning – On the other hand, we can also help you with the cleanliness of the windows at your office, both on the inside and the outside. We use a water-fed pole system to reach as high as the fourth storey of the building. For higher floors, we use abseiling equipment to safely clean every window of the building.
- Office upholstery cleaning - Do you have any sofas, couches or other furnishings that are in need of cleaning? At Fantastic Cleaners, we know what is excellent upholstery cleaning - dry foam, leather upholstery and more. For questions - call us and ask.
About the professional office cleaners:
All professionals are thoroughly vetted before they are hired and go through a comprehensive training. Also, all cleaning technicians are insured and quality control managers follow their work closely to ensure that the commercial cleaning services for corporate clients bring the best results around. Book your comprehensive office cleaning service with Fantastic Cleaners via our online booking form or call us now.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What does this service include?
A: The cleaners follow a list of priorities which is set when the booking is arranged. Also, if you have any special requests, make sure to tell us.
Q: How do you vet the cleaners?
A: We do an ID and reference check which are followed by two interviews to ensure that we work with reliable people.
Q: What about the cleaning materials and products?
A: If the services you get are weekly or fortnightly, then we ask you to supply them yourself along with the cleaning equipment. We will be happy to email you a list of the usual materials that are needed. In addition, we can supply cleaning liquids and cloths upon request for an extra charge. Please make sure that there will be a designated space for storage of the cleaning materials and equipment. For daily office cleaning, please request a quote for provision of equipment and cleaning materials.
Q: Can the cleaner wash the carpets and the windows from the outside?
A: Your office cleaner can only hoover the carpet and clean the windows from the inside. However, this office cleaning service doesn’t include carpet washing and exterior window cleaning but we can arrange separate professional services for these tasks.
Q: Can I have the same office cleaner every week?
A: Yes, we can arrange this for you. However, we ask you to stick to the particular days and time of day every week so we can schedule the same cleaner for you.
Q: What happens if the cleaner damages something?
A: If that is indeed the case that we will do our best to compensate you.
Q: Can I request a different cleaner?
A: Sure, if you wish to change your cleaner, then we will be happy to arrange it.
Q: What happens if the cleaner is unavailable?
A: We will make sure to inform you and send somebody else.
Q: I will be away for a while and I won’t need the office cleaned, what now?
A: Please make sure to inform us at least 48 hours in advance.
Q: What happens if we are unhappy with the office cleaning service?
A: If this ever happens, then we will arrange a visitation from a Quality Control Manager who will assess the situation. If necessary, we will provide you with a replacement cleaner
Q: How do I pay the cleaner?
A: There are a number of ways. A bank transfer, standing order payment (weekly or fortnightly), direct debit option (weekly or fortnightly). Just contact us and give us your bank details. Credit card payment is also an option, just contact us a day prior to your office cleaning and provide the card details.
Q: Hey, are there any hidden charges?
A: Absolutely no! We practice a pricing transparency.