- One-off, weekly, fortnightly or monthly cleanings available
- NOW: Antiviral Sanitisation to kill 99% of germs and viruses
- Custom checklist - you tell us what to clean
- Professional cleaners you can trust
- Same and next day service to help with your urgent tasks
- FREE online price estimates for big properties
Hourly rates for home cleaning services in London
|Service type||Fantastic Club price||Standard price|
|Repeat clean||from £13/h*||from £16/h|
|One-off clean||from £13/h*||from £16/h|
|Detergents per session (optional)||£7|
|Combine and SAVE||Fantastic Club price||Standard price|
|Regular cleaning + cleaning of 2 carpets||£105||£118|
|Regular cleaning + single oven cleaning||£94||£103|
*Domestic cleaning is an hourly-based service. It is provided by highly experienced and friendly maids on a daily, weekly, fortnightly, and monthly basis. The use of this service is subject to certain T&C and minimum charges. All price rates are applicable for areas within M25. Congestion charges are not included in the final price (when applicable).
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- 20% off domestic cleaning
- Other exclusive deals
- Premium booking slots
Get an instant quote and check our availability in your area
Expert Cleaners in London
Forget about domestic chores and cleaning your home.
As reputable local cleaners, we can clean your home both one-off and on a regular basis as frequently as you like. All you have to do is to book your domestic cleaning service in London online fast and easy. Then sit back and enjoy your free time.
What is included in your domestic cleaning service?
- Clean Bedrooms: dust reachable surfaces, change bedding, polish mirrors, empty bins/change bin bags, hoover and/or mop the floor, wipe all skirtings.
- Sanitise Bathrooms: sanitise all reachable surfaces, clean the shower cabin and/or bathtub, sanitise the toilet, clean and polish mirrors, mop the floor, empty bins/change bin bags.
- Disinfect the Kitchen: wipe and sanitise all surfaces, do the washing up, clean hobs and splash-back, clean microwave, vacuum and/or mop floor, empty bins/change bin bags, clean all skirtings. Please mind that professional and thorough oven cleaning is not included in the service, but is available upon request for an additional charge.
- Dust off Living room: dust/polish all reachable surfaces, wipe all furniture, empty bins/change bin bags, hoover and/or mop the floor, clean skirtings.
- Wipe Hallways & Staircases: dust off reachable surfaces, wipe skirting boards, wipe bannisters, hoover and/or mop the floor.
Upon request: We can perform Antiviral Sanitisation to eliminate 99% of the germs and viruses in your home! We can also clean windows from the inside up to a reachable height, fold/organise clothes in wardrobes, water plants, do laundry, hang laundry and even do the ironing.
One-off or regular home cleaning for your house or flat?
If you want a one-off deep cleaning for your flat or house, Fantastic Cleaners will offer a team of fully equipped cleaners near you.
However, if you'd like to get regular residential cleaning, then we can appoint a dedicated cleaner to handle the chores at your place frequently. Keep in mind that you have to provide the cleaning detergents and a hoover. Also, you can request an initial one-off appointment to make sure you will be pleased with the service, and then book regular home cleaning services for your house or flat.
About the expert house cleaners in London:
All cleaning technicians are insured, professionally trained, and 100% ready to assist you with your chores. All cleaners go through introductory training and on-field practice. Also, we regularly monitor all work done. We ask for your feedback and reviews so we can make sure that the domestic cleaning service you receive satisfies each and every one of your needs.
If you have any special requests, you can always share them with us using your online account. Also, the cleaning checklist can be adjusted to suit your personal requirements.
* NOTE: This domestic cleaning service can not be used as a substitute for professional end of tenancy cleaning (when tenants move out) and doesn't include a professional hot water extraction carpet cleaning (a specialised service) or upholstery cleaning (dry, foam, leather & more). The service also does not include after builders cleaning (post-construction & renovation) and holiday rental (airbnb) cleaning.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What does this service include?
A: Your domestic cleaner will follow the list of cleaning tasks you have provided based on your priorities and the duration you have booked.
Q: Is there a contract?
A: There are no contracts involved. We only ask you to give us 24 hours notice if you want to terminate your regular cleaning service. If you need to skip 1 or 2 visits just log into your online account at least 24 hours before your next appointment.
Q: Do I need to provide the cleaning products and equipment?
A: Your cleaner will use the available cleaning products, materials and equipment at your home. In case you are missing the necessary detergents, please note that in your booking and the cleaner can provide those for a small fee. Please note that the equipment needs to be supplied by you (this includes your hoover, mop and bucket) as the cleaners usually travel by public transport.
Q: Can I have the same cleaner every time?
A: We strive to send the same cleaner for weekly and fortnightly services as long as you are able to keep your usual day, time and duration for the service.
Q: Can I change the date and time of my house cleaning service?
A: Yes, we will first check the availability of your current cleaner and see if they can come at another time. We can send another cleaner in case yours isn’t available.
Q: What happens if I am unhappy with the domestic cleaning service?
A: Please make sure to contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to assist you in any way we can.
Q: Can I ask the cleaner to wash the carpet and wipe the windows from the outside?
A: This is not included as part of the domestic cleaning service but we have other professional technicians to take care of these tasks. You can easily book those services online.
Q: Can you hand-wash my clothes?
A: No, this service takes care of the laundry only if there is a washing machine available.
Q: Can I have some extra hours of cleaning this week?
A: Sure, just let us know when and we will be happy to arrange this for you. Please note that your usual cleaner might not be available but we can send an equally experienced professional.
Q: What happens if my cleaner is sick or on holiday?
A: We will make sure to inform you and another cleaner will be sent to your property.
Q: What if it’s a bank holiday?
A: Our services are available even on bank holidays. If you’d like to skip a visit from a regular domestic cleaner, simply log into your online account and cancel the dates when you don’t need cleaning. We only ask if it can be done with a few days notice.
Q: What are the Fantastic Cleaners' work hours?
A: The cleaning professionals have different work hours. Therefore you can book a service Monday through Sunday, starting as early as 8:00 am and finishing by 9:00 pm.