- One-off, weekly or fortnightly cleanings available
- Custom checklist - you tell us what to clean
- Regular Quality Control for fantastic results
- REAL professional cleaners you can trust
- More free time for the things you love to do
Hourly rates for home cleaning services in London
|Service type||Fantastic Club price||Standard price|
|Repeat clean||from £13/h*||from £16/h|
|One-off clean||from £13/h*||from £16/h|
|Detergents per session (optional)||£6|
|Combine and SAVE||Fantastic Club price||Standard price|
|Regular cleaning + cleaning of 2 carpets||£82||£88|
|Regular cleaning + single oven cleaning||£86||£94|
*Domestic cleaning is an hourly-based service. It is provided by highly experienced and friendly maids on a daily, weekly, fortnightly, and monthly basis. The use of this service is subject to certain T&C and minimum charges. All price rates are applicable for areas within M25. Congestion charges are not included in the final price (when applicable).
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- 10% off all 25+ services
- 20% off domestic cleaning
- Other exclusive deals
- Premium booking slots
Get an instant quote and check our availability in your area
The Best Domestic Cleaners in London
Forget about domestic chores and cleaning your home.
As reputable local cleaners, we can clean your home both one-off and on a regular basis. Book your regular cleaner and outstanding domestic cleaning service in London online fast and easy. Enjoy more free time and less effort for chores.
What is included in your private/thorough house cleaning service?
- Clean all Bedrooms: dust reachable surfaces, change bedding, polish mirrors, empty bins/change bin bags, hoover and/or mop the floor, wipe all skirtings.
- Sanitise Bathrooms: sanitise all reachable surfaces, clean the shower cabin and/or bathtub, sanitise the toilet, clean and polish mirrors, mop the floor, empty bins/change bin bags.
- Disinfect the Kitchen: wipe and sanitise all surfaces, clean hobs/splash-back, clean microwave, vacuum and/or mop floor, empty bins/change bin bags, clean all skirtings. Please mind that dip-tank oven valeting is not included in the service, but is available upon request for an additional charge.
- Dust off your Living room: dust/polish all reachable surfaces, wipe all furniture, empty bins/change bin bags, hoover and/or mop the floor, clean skirtings.
- Wipe Hallways & Staircases: dust off reachable surfaces, wipe skirting boards, wipe bannisters, hoover and/or mop the floor.
Upon request: clean windows from within, fold/organise clothes in wardrobes, water plants, feed your cat/dog, do laundry, hang laundry and even do the ironing.
One-off or regular home cleaning for your house or flat?
If you want a one-off deep cleaning for your flat or house, Fantastic Cleaners will offer a team of fully equipped cleaners near you.
However, if you'd like to get regular residential cleaning, then we can appoint a dedicated cleaner/maid to handle the chores at your place frequently. Keep in mind that you have to provide the cleaning detergents and a hoover. Also, you can request an initial one-off appointment with a cleaning technician or maid to make sure you will be pleased with the service, and then book regular home cleaning services for your house or flat.
About the best domestic/house cleaners in London:
All cleaning technicians are insured, professionally trained, near you and 100% ready to assist you with your chores. All cleaners go through introductory training and on-field practice. Also, we regularly monitor all work done. We ask you for feedback and reviews so we can make sure that the private domestic cleaning service you receive satisfies each and every one of your needs.
For weekly and fortnightly private home cleaning services, the Fantastic Cleaners receive extra training for handling laundry properly. If you have any special/private requests, you can always share them with us. Also, the cleaning checklist can be adjusted to suit your personal requirements.
* NOTE: To hire a cleaner or maid for a thorough domestic/home clean of a housing/rental property is not a substitution to professional end of tenancy cleaning (as tenants move out). In addition, it is not a substitution to hot water steam cleaning of carpets & rugs (a specialised service) or upholstery cleaning (dry, foam, leather & more). The service also does not include after builders cleaning (post-construction & renovation). However, the service is suitable for holiday rentals.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What does this service include?
A: Your domestic cleaner will follow a list of cleaning duties prepared in advance but you can add anything you wish to the list.
Q: Do I need to supply you with cleaning products and equipment?
A: Тhere's no need to prepare anything as you can always rely on us to bring our own cleaning products and equipment on site for only £6 and £10, respectively. In case you have equipment of your own, then we may use your hoover, broom, mop, cloths, sponges, and cleaning detergents instead.
Q: Is there a contract?
A: There are no contracts involved. We only ask you to give us a 7-days' notice if you want to terminate your regular cleaning subscription.
Q: Can I have the same cleaner every time?
A: Of course, just please make sure to stick to the same schedule so the cleaner can be available for you.
Q: Can I change the date and time of my house cleaning service?
A: Yes, we will first check the availability of your current cleaner and see if they can come at another time. We can send another cleaner in case yours isn’t available.
Q: I think the cleaner has damaged something at my home! What should I do?
A: Please make sure to contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to compensate you.
Q: What happens if I am unhappy with the residential cleaning service?
A: If this ever happens, then we will arrange a replacement regular cleaner and a visit from a quality control manager.
Q: Can I ask the cleaner to wash the carpet and the windows from the outside?
A: This is not included as part of the domestic cleaning service but we’ve got professional services and technicians to take care of these tasks.
Q: Can you hand-wash my clothes?
A: No, this service takes care of the laundry only if there is a washing machine available.
Q: Can my cleaner pick up the dry cleaning?
A: Only if it’s within 5 minutes of walking distance from your home.
Q: Can I have some extra hours of cleaning this week?
A: Sure, just let us know when and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
Q: What happens if my cleaner is sick or on a vacation?
A: We will make sure to inform you and another cleaner will be sent to your property.
Q: I am going on a holiday, what do I need to do?
A: Just make sure to inform us at least 48 hours in advance.
Q: What if it’s a bank holiday?
A: Our services are available even on bank holidays. If you’d like to skip a visit from a regular domestic cleaner, simply contact us 48 hours in advance.
Q: How come the one-off service is more expensive?
A: Because booking regular services comes with a discount.
Q: Are there any hidden charges or fees?
A: Absolutely not, everything is included in the final bill you receive.
Q: Can I pay with a credit card?
A: Yes, just make sure to contact us at least a day before the service takes place to provide us with your card details.
Q: What are the Fantastic Cleaners' work hours?
A: From 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, and they are also available on weekends and bank holidays