- Short notice bookings & real-time availability
- 72-hour guarantee so you get your deposit back
- FREE dip tank oven cleaning as part of the end of tenancy
- Antiviral Property Sanitisation to eliminate 99.9% of germs and viruses
- Detailed checklist approved by agencies
- We work until it's done – no time limits
- FREE online surveys for big properties
How much does end of tenancy cleaning cost in London?
|Property type||End of tenancy cleaning||End of tenancy cleaning + 40% OFF Deep carpet cleaning|
|Prices||Fantastic ClubStandard||Fantastic ClubStandard|
|Studio flat|| £94|
|1 Bedroom|| £114|
|2 Bedrooms|| £133|
|3 Bedrooms|| £167|
|Combine and SAVE||Fantastic Club||Standard|
|Combine End of Tenancy Cleaning + Removals and get discount||15% and Members rate||10% or Members rate|
|Order End of Tenancy + Wall spot cleaning of 1 room||Save £15.00||Full price|
|Combine EOT + Window Cleaning and save up to £30 on the window cleaning! In order to give the better price, we need to have an external water tap available. Call us to book the deal.|
*The use of this service is subject to certain T&C and minimum charges. Prices may vary for properties outside the 3rd tube zone. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are not included in the final price (when applicable). When we calculate the price for tenancy cleaning, we also take into consideration the area’s dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25.
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- 15% OFF your 1st non-hourly service
- Earn credits toward future bookings
- 20% off domestic cleaning
- Other exclusive deals
- Premium booking slots
Get an instant quote and check our availability in your area
THE END OF TENANCY CLEANING THAT TAKES CARE OF EVERYTHING
Are you moving out from a rental property? Оur end of tenancy cleaning service in London is suitable for everyone who is moving in or out of a property.
Now we offer Antiviral Sanitisation that kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria!
Take precautions before leaving your rented property and book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service you can trust. Our move out cleaning service comes with 72h FREE re-clean guarantee in order to please your landlord or letting agent. You can also extend the guaranteed period of the service to 168h for a fee of £19 and add expert property sanitisation. Only a professional cleaning company will secure your check-out deposit refund.
Why you should use professional cleaning services?
Professional cleaning stands for high-end equipment and detergents combined with thorough know-how. Fantastic cleaners' end of tenancy cleaning ensures that the post-rental condition of the property meets your landlord's expectations:
- Professional and eco-friendly detergents provided by leading manufacturers.
- Specialised dip tanks to degrease and remove dirt from all removable parts of your oven.
- Skilful cleaners with more than 10 years of experience will guarantee a clean and shiny property that will impress the property owner.
- Non-time-limited service - The cleaners leave when the job's done. Usually from 3 to 5 hrs.
- All appliances are cleaned as part of your service.
- Key pick-up, upon request - to ensure more convenient access to the property.
- Regular quality inspections and reports.
- Property Antiviral Sanitisation to get rid of germs and viruses available upon request
We also offer check-in and check-out inventory reports, which are carried out by independent auditors.
The Fantastic end of tenancy cleaning service comes with dedicated support and customer care. Book online via our handy online booking form or call for professional void cleaning service at Fantastic Cleaners.
Our end of tenancy checklist:
- Fridge*: Remove all grime, mildew, and food splatters. Wipe the door handles, clean the rubber seal and the top of the fridge.
- Freezer*: Clean the inside and outside and wipe door handles.
- Dishwasher: Remove mildew, grime, and food deposits, check filters, clean the soap dispenser drawer.
- Washing machine: Wipe down inside and outside, check and clean the rubber seal, clean the dispenser drawer with detergent
- Microwave: Clean the inside and outside, rotating plate and handle
- Tumble Dryer: Clean dust and lint filters, check handles and rubber seal
- Professional Oven Cleaning (FREE): Clean and degrease oven, hob and grill, grill pan and oven racks, inner top of the oven. Wipe and clean the rubber seal.
- Toaster: Clean and remove any leftover crumbs, the outside and under the appliance beneath
- Clear inside and outside all cupboards and drawers. Cleaning the grime around the handles.
- Dust the rubbish bin – clean the top and beneath it.
- Scrub, descale and wipe the sink. Clean and throw away any food debris, dirt or around the sink drain.
- Clean and dry all the wall tiles and grout.
- Vacuum and mop the floors, polish the smooth surfaces
*NOTE: Fridges and freezers should be defrosted in advance.
- Bathtub, toilet, bidet, shower cubicles: Check and remove any hair around the drainage, remove all limescale, clean tiles with a dry cloth.
- Mop and scrub the floor
- Clean all taps and fittings, remove limescale and wipe
- Clean the sink, sink cabinet and soap dispenser
- Wipe and dust the radiator and towel rail
- Clean and polish all mirrors and glass
- Wipe and clean the extractor fans from dust and dirt
- Clean the pipework and plumbing behind the toilet if accessible
- Doors: Wipe the top of all doors and door frames, clean any door marks
- Windows: Clean windows from inside, wipe down window sills, and remove fingerprints
- Furniture: Wipe down tables and other smooth surfaces, remove cushions and hover inside the sofa, move beds, sofas and drawers and clean underneath them
- Dust and wipe all the woodwork
- Dust vents and ceiling fans
- Dust walls and remove cobwebs
- Clean any mirrors, pictures, and top of the picture frames
- Clean all switches and sockets
Frequently asked questions
Q: What are the end of tenancy cleaners' work hours?
A: You can contact us at any time. On the other hand, the earliest your lease end cleaning can start is 7:00 am. The latest would be around 5:00 pm.
Q: Do you provide the cleaning materials and equipment?
A: The tenancy clean team will bring everything necessary for the completion of the service prior to you moving out.
Q: Do I have to defrost my fridge and freezer in advance?
A: To ensure the best possible results for your move out, please make sure to defrost the fridge/freezer about 24 hours before the service begins. If the fridge/freezer is still frozen when the tenancy cleaners arrive, they might not be able to properly clean it.
Q: Do you clean windows from the outside?
A: Yes, but this is not included in the end of tenancy cleaning service. If you want to include exterior window cleaning, it will be charged as a separate service but not without a preferential discount for booking combined services when moving out.
Q: How much does a professional end of tenancy cleaning cost on average?
A: The average cost of your tenancy cleaning depends on 3 main factors. The size of the property. More specifically, the number of rooms.The condition of the property. However, this applies only if the rental is extremely neglected.The addition of specialised services such as hot water extraction cleaning of carpet/upholstery, exterior window washing, or even garden clearance (if required by the tenancy agreement). The property cleaning services at Fantastic Cleaners provide the best possible value to cost throughout London and the M25 ring.
Q: Do I have to pay extra for any congestion charges or parking fees?
A: This is the only charge that may come on top of your move out cleaning service. The team will always search for a free spot to park. However, if such is not available, then the customer will be asked to cover the parking charges while the service takes place. In case the property is within the congestion zone, then the customer is required to take care of the charges. Otherwise, the service may take place during the weekend (or a bank holiday) when the congestion charges in London are lifted.
Q: What are the guarantees that professional property cleaning will restore the property up to the standards you boast?
A: The tenancy professionals follow agency-approved checklists when cleaning your rental property and thus ensure that every area of your housing will be cleaned to the highest standards prior to you moving out. This way the technicians make sure that you will receive your security deposit back.
Q: How many cleaners will you send?
A: The end of tenancy cleaning teams can consist of up to 6 technicians. It really depends on the size of your rental property. We can send as many cleaners as necessary for the timely completion of your lease end service.
Q: Do you clean carpets and upholstery?
A: All carpets and upholstered amenities will be vacuum cleaned. If you want those done up to professional standards - you can add carpet hot water extraction or dry cleaning and upholstery cleaning at preferential rates as combined services as you book a cleaner.
Q: How much does it cost to have carpets cleaned, too?
A: We can perform deep hot water extraction or dry chem cleaning. You can add a professional end of tenancy carpet cleaning to your post-lease booking at a preferential price or book it as a standalone service (check the cost guide for rug cleaning).
Q: Do you clean the oven?
A: Yes, professional oven cleaning is part of the post-lease service. It will be dismantled and the removable parts will be put in a dipping tank filled with a specialised cleaning solution that easily dislodges grime and grease. The inside and outside of the oven will be scrubbed, as well.
Q: Can you perform the service while I am away from the property?
A: Yes, but you have to arrange a key pick-up. Also, you can pay for the service with a card while you are away.
Q: Do you charge by the hour or per job?
A: The service is priced per job, meaning that the move out cleaners will stay on-site until the rental clean is fully done. Hours are not what defines how much end of tenancy cleaning costs.
Q: What happens if the team misses something?
A: Although it's highly unlikely, if something is skipped during the initial service, then make sure to notify us within 72 hours and we will arrange a re-clean of your rental property. You can also extend the period to 168 hours for a fee of £19.
Q: What happens if a cleaner damages something during the service?
A: All move out cleaners are fully insured so you will be compensated accordingly if something like this happens. Though, rest assured all technicians are quite careful and diligent so it probably won't come down to this at all.
Q: Do I need to move furniture?
A: It's not necessary but it might be appropriate if your housing has a lot of furnishing. In order to guarantee your deposit refund, the tenancy cleaners will have to vacuum or mop beneath sofas, cupboards, and etc.
Q: Do you clean blinds as part of the service?
A: Yes, the cleaners can wipe the blinds as part of the service.
Q: Do you clean chandeliers and/or ceilings?
A: Yes, but only if they are easily accessible.