- Short notice bookings & real-time availability
- Free dip tank oven cleaning as part of the end of tenancy
- Detailed checklist approved by agencies
- 72-hour guarantee so you get your deposit back
- We work until it's done – no time limits
How much does end of tenancy cleaning cost in London?
|Property type||End of tenancy cleaning||End of tenancy cleaning + 40% OFF Deep carpet cleaning|
|Prices||Fantastic ClubStandard||Fantastic ClubStandard|
|Studio flat|| £93|
|1 Bedroom|| £112|
|2 Bedrooms|| £131|
|3 Bedrooms|| £165|
|Combine and SAVE||Fantastic Club||Standard|
|Combine End of Tenancy Cleaning + Removals and get discount||15% and Members rate||10% or Members rate|
|Order End of Tenancy + Wall spot cleaning of 1 room||Save £15.00||Full price|
|Combine EOT + Window Cleaning and save up to £30 on the window cleaning! In order to give the better price, we need to have an external water tap available. Call us to book the deal.|
*The use of this service is subject to certain T&C and minimum charges. Prices may vary for properties outside the 3rd tube zone. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are not included in the final price (when applicable). When we calculate the price for tenancy cleaning, we also take into consideration the area’s dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25.
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- 10% off all 25+ services
- 20% off domestic cleaning
- Other exclusive deals
- Premium booking slots
Get an instant quote and check our availability in your area
THE END OF TENANCY CLEANING THAT TAKES CARE OF EVERYTHING
What is professional deep house cleaning?Professional cleaning stands for cutting-edge technology, high-end detergents and thorough know-how. The best end of tenancy cleaning guarantees the most satisfying post-rent property condition. Here is why our end of lease cleaning company is the top-rated leader throughout central, east, south, south-east, south-west, west, north-west and north London:
- Professional detergents, unavailable over the counter & provided by leading manufacturers.
- Specialised dipping tanks to degrease and remove dirt from all removable parts of your oven.
- A to Z professional attitude, all end of tenancy cleaners guarantee excellent post-lease inventory condition at your rental exit.
Why the best end of tenancy cleaning in London?Flat, Apartment or House move out - book a fantastic check-out cleaning and your ex-rental will be wiped from top to bottom and up to rental agreement standards. As a specialised London company for pre-tenancy, moving out, and landlord cleaning services, we know what professional cleaning means, and we're proud to stand for what's affordable and truly best:
- Fully trained professionals. This is check-out cleaning you can trust.
- No time span - It's done when it's clean. Usually 3 to 5 hrs.
- All appliances are cleaned as part of your service.
- Key pick up upon request - to ease both landlords and tenants moving out.
- Reliable check out cleaners for almost 8 years now.
- All technicians use advanced cleanup methods. Efficient equipment and high-end detergents.
- Constant quality inspections, reports and on-site standards.
- Friendly and polite after tenancy experts.
- We guarantee a 5 STAR housing/rental property cleaning service.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How much does a professional end of tenancy cleaning cost on average?
A: The average cost of your tenancy cleaning depends on 3 main factors.
- The size of the property. More specifically, the number of rooms.
- The condition of the property. However, this applies only if the rental is extremely neglected.
- The addition of specialised services such as hot water extraction cleaning of carpet/upholstery, exterior window washing, or even garden clearance (if required by the tenancy agreement).
Q: What does the end of tenancy cleaning checklist include?
A: The deep house cleaning checklist for occupants leaving a rental includes:
- Kitchens & appliances - Hobs and ovens (free), fridge freezers, dishwashers, toasters, microwaves, also worktops, cupboards, the sink areas, trash bins, and more.
- Bathrooms & WC - Shower cabins, bathtubs, toilet seats, floor, wall, and ceiling tiles, and more.
- Living rooms - Floors, carpets, seating, curtains, drapery, shelving, cupboards, wall-hung items, and more.
- Bedrooms - Wiping windows and window sills, dusting bed tables, wardrobes, thorough vacuuming of floors and beneath the bed (if possible to reach).
- Hallways & staircases - Entry mats, vestibule flooring, shoe racks, hangers, door glass if present, mirrors, and more.
Q: What are the guarantees that professional full house cleaning will restore the property up to the standards you boast?
A: The tenancy professionals follow agency-approved checklists when cleaning your rental property and thus ensure that every area of your housing will be cleaned to the highest standards prior to you moving out. This way the technicians make sure that you will receive your security deposit back.
Q: What are the end of tenancy cleaners' work hours?
A: You can contact us at any time. On the other hand, the earliest your lease end cleaning can start is 7:00 am. The latest would be around 5:00 pm.
Q: What is the area coverage of Fantastic Cleaners in London?
A: The Fantastic Cleaners offer end of tenancy cleaning services throughout Greater and Central London - the M25 ring: Clapham, Harrow, Streatham, Croydon, Bromley, Barnes, Tooting, Chiswick, Wandsworth, Kilburn, Highgate, Battersea, Lewisham, Mill Hill, Blackheath, Barnet, Mitcham, Brockley, Morden, Cricklewood, Marylebone, Brentford, Earlsfield, Notting Hill, Putney, Camden, Twickenham, Earls Court, Sutton, Wimbledon, Hanwell, Maida Vale, Acton, Woking, Watford, Hackney, Fulham, Ilford, Southwark, Burgess Hill, Highbury, Finchley, Greenwich, Mayfair, Stratford, Crawley, Stockwell, Enfield, Hammersmith, Islington, Romford, Balham, Kensington, Kingston upon Thames, Canary Wharf, Hounslow, Barking, Shepherd's Bush, Wembley, the Southfields area and Drayton are just a few to name.
Q: Do I have to defrost my fridge and freezer in advance?
A: To ensure the best possible results for your move out, please make sure to defrost the fridge/freezer about 24 hours before the service begins. If the fridge/freezer is still frozen when the tenancy cleaners arrive, they might not be able to properly clean it.
Q: Do I have to pay extra for any congestion charges or parking fees?
A: This is the only charge that may come on top of your move out cleaning service. The team will always search for a free spot to park. However, if such is not available, then the customer will be asked to cover the parking charges while the service takes place. In case the property is within the congestion zone, then the customer is required to take care of the charges. Otherwise, the service may take place during the weekend (or a bank holiday) when the congestion charges in London are lifted.
Q: Do you clean windows from the outside?
A: Yes, but this is not included in the end of tenancy cleaning service. If you want to include exterior window cleaning, it will be charged as a separate service but not without a preferential discount for booking combined services when moving out.
Q: Do you require a deposit?
A: Only for bookings that are above £400. Occasionally we ask for our customers’ card details only to secure the booking on our schedule but the payment is usually arranged upon job completion and after a move out inspection of the work done for you.
Q: Do you provide the cleaning materials and equipment?
A: The tenancy clean team will bring everything necessary for the completion of the service prior to you moving out.
Q: How many cleaners will you send?
A: The end of tenancy cleaning teams can consist of up to 6 technicians. It really depends on the size of your rental property. We can send as many cleaners as necessary for the timely completion of your lease end service.
Q: Do you clean carpets and upholstery?
A: All carpets and upholstered amenities will be vacuum cleaned. If you want those done up to professional standards - you can add carpet hot water extraction or dry cleaning and upholstery cleaning at preferential rates as combined services as you book a cleaner.
Q: How much does it cost to have carpets cleaned, too?
A: We can perform deep hot water extraction or dry chem cleaning. You can add a professional end of tenancy carpet cleaning to your post-lease booking at a preferential price or book it as a standalone service (check the cost guide for rug cleaning).
Q: Do you clean the oven?
A: Yes, professional oven cleaning is part of the post-lease service. It will be dismantled and the removable parts will be put in a dipping tank filled with a specialised cleaning solution that easily dislodges grime and grease. The inside and outside of the oven will be scrubbed, as well.
Q: Can you perform the service while I am away from the property?
A: Yes, but you have to arrange a key pick-up. Also, you can pay for the service with a card while you are away.
Q: Do you charge by the hour or per job?
A: The service is priced per job, meaning that the move out cleaners will stay on-site until the rental clean is fully done. Hours are not what defines how much end of tenancy cleaning costs.
Q: What happens if the team misses something?
A: Although it's highly unlikely, if something is skipped during the initial service, then make sure to notify us within 72 hours and we will arrange a re-clean of your rental property.
Q: What happens if a cleaner damages something during the service?
A: All move out cleaners are fully insured so you will be compensated accordingly if something like this happens. Though, rest assured all technicians are quite careful and diligent so it probably won't come down to this at all.
Q: Do I need to move furniture?
A: It's not necessary but it might be appropriate if your housing has a lot of furnishing. In order to guarantee your deposit refund, the tenancy cleaners will have to vacuum or mop beneath sofas, cupboards, and etc.
Q: Do you clean blinds as part of the service?
A: Yes, the cleaners can wipe the blinds as part of the service.
Q: Do you clean chandeliers and/or ceilings?
A: Yes, but only if they are easily accessible.