- Eliminating the risks of fires and malfunctioning
- Prolonging the life of your cooker
- Dip Tank Cleaning technology
- Antiviral detergents included in the price
- A FREE Teflon oven liner with every oven and BBQ service
How much does professional oven cleaning in London cost?
As a member of the Fantastic club, you can get £30 OFF for 10 different services within 1 year.
|Appliances type||Fantastic Club price||Standard price|
|Single oven, including two racks||£28||£58|
|Double oven, including three racks||£46||£76|
|Range oven (90cm-110cm)||£76||£106|
|AGA oven||from £62||from £92|
|BBQ||from £28||from £58|
|Oven Shelf Guard||£9||£9|
|Special package deals|
Fantastic Club price
|Single Oven + Hob + Extractor Book this deal||£66||£96|
|Double Oven + Hob + Extractor Book this deal||£82||£112|
|Single Wide Oven + Hob + Extractor Book this deal||£82||£112|
|Range Cooker + Hob + Extractor Book this deal||£110||£140|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- £300 in credits
- Preferential member rates
- Domestic cleaning from £13/h
- Real-time arrival tracker
- Priority booking & case handling
Get an instant quote and check our availability in your area
How the oven cleaning service in London usually goes
Once you book a cooker cleaning service with us, we will send a technician your way on the appointed day. He will come equipped with all the needed tools and detergents for the clean. The cleaner will start things off by inspecting your oven to see if it’s working properly. If yes, he will get down to disassembling all of its removable parts.
Once everything has been disassembled, the parts will be soaked in a dip tank filled with strong antibacterial detergents. While the detergent is breaking up all of the dirt and grime off the parts, the London oven cleaner will begin working on the rest of the oven. The inside and outside will be thoroughly scrubbed to remove all traces of burnt-on food and grease.
When the parts in the tank have been cleaned, too, the technician will put everything back together and test the appliance again. You will then be able to use your oven straight away. This cleaning also works on AGAs and range cookers, such as Rayburn, Stanley, Neff, Whirpool and more.
Why should you book a professional oven cleaning service in London with Fantastic Cleaners?
Entrusting your cooker to a company that offers professional oven valeting, comes with many benefits:
- A professionally cleaned oven consumes less energy, heats up quicker and saves you money on the electricity bill.
- The detergents used as part of the service are strong antibacterial ones, meaning that they kill bacteria and remove harmful carbon residue.
- Expert cooker cleaning helps extend your appliance’s life.
- Aside from valeting, the oven cleaners in London we work with also perform appliance inspections, replace oven door glass, seals, faulty light bulbs and much more. However, if a replacement is needed, you need to provide the new working part.
Take advantage of our AGA cleaning service in London, too
Aside from regular old ovens and range cookers we at Fantastic Cleaners also deal with AGAs. If you book an AGA cleaning service in London with us, make sure to switch your cooker off at least a night before we arrive. AGAs need to be cold in order for us to be able to clean them. On the day of the service, we will send an oven cleaner over who will perform the following tasks:
- The cooker is first inspected and tested, to see if it works properly.
- All of the removable parts of the AGA are taken apart and placed in a tank with an anti-bacterial cleaning solution.
- The professional oven cleaner then spends some time deep cleaning the AGA. This process involves de-greasing the inside of the appliance, cleaning the interior of the lids, wiping the inside of the doors, carefully leaning the burner lids and last but not least we also clean the cooker’s door hinges.
- Overall the whole interior and exterior of your AGA are fully cleaned, degreased and then polished, leaving your appliance looking like it just came out of the store.
- When performing the AGA cleaning service we use special caustic-free detergent in order to keep the enamel finish protected.
- Finally, all of the soaked parts are wiped down and assembled back into the cooker.
- The appliance is then tested once again to check if everything is working properly.
- Once the cooker passes the test you can start using it straight away.
You can get our mobile oven cleaning as a bonus when you book our professional end of tenancy cleaning service, which comes with a 72h re-clean guarantee. You can combine it with carpets, rug dry treatment or hot water washing, in-depth fabric & upholstery cleaning, regular and one-off housekeeping or any other of our specialised services and benefit from our exclusive discounts, membership and combo deals. For more information, check out our Fantastic Club.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is your coverage in England?
A: We cover the entire M25 area - East, West, South, South-east and North-west and North London. You can also book with our oven cleaning company in Manchester, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Colchester, Southend-on-Sea, Rochester, Canterbury, Tonbridge, Brighton, Redhill, Guildford, Southampton, Salisbury, Swindon, Bath, Reading, Slough, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, St. Albans, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Oxford, Coventry, Bristol, Leicester.
Q: What detergents do the professional London oven cleaners use?
A: Our main detergent contains 3 main compounds, one of which is Sodium lauryl sulfate. It has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, making it effective in repressing the growth of harmful, disease-causing pathogens.
Q: How much time after the oven cleaning do I have to wait before I can cook?
A: You can start cooking right after the job. However, we recommend that you let your oven work empty for 15 minutes. That way, any excess moisture will evaporate.
Q: How long does it take to professionally clean an oven?
A: Valeting a standard single oven takes about an hour. However, it all depends on the condition of the appliance. So the technician will advise you on the time he'll need when he's onsite.
Q: Can you clean self-cleaning ovens?
A: Yes, we can. Self-cleaning ovens also require maintenance once in a while. For instance, sometimes grease and grime accumulate behind the liners and the technicians will make sure to remove them. The self-cleaning panels cannot be treated with chemicals or scraped because they might be damaged.
Q: Can you clean between the glass panels of the oven door?
A: Yes, but only if the panels can be disassembled.
Q: How many times do I need to have my oven professionally cleaned through the year?
A: It depends on how often you use it and on how dirty it gets. The standard is at least twice a year or once on every six months. But we do recommend to do it more often.
Q: If your oven cleaners make a mess, will they clean after themselves?
A: The cleaners we work with take extra care of the area where they work. They always wear overshoes and place protective sheets to avoid splatters from your cooker to spread around. However, if any mess happens, they will clean it for sure.
Q: Are you an insured service provider?
A: Yes, we are.
Q: What are my payment options?
A: You can pay for the services by card, cash payments are currently not available.
Q: Do you have a cancellation fee?
A: Yes, we do, but only if you call us to cancel less than 48 hours prior to the service. If you call us at least 48 hours before your appointment, you won't be charged for the cancellation.
Q: What happens if my cleaner is late?
A: In case the technicians are late (because of traffic or something else unforeseen), then we will make sure to give you a call and inform you when they will arrive.
Q: What are your work hours?
A: Every day, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We also work on the weekends and on bank holidays.
Q: Do you use the dip tank method when cleaning barbecues?
A: Yes, we do. All parts of your barbecue which can be disassembled will be soaked in an eco-friendly detergent in the dip tank.
Q: What is a Teflon oven liner?
A: It's a heat resistant protective mat with non-stick Teflon coating. It is placed on the bottom of the oven(or directly on the oven shelves) when cooking to catch food spills and splashes. You can use this oven liner even on BBQ grills. And best of all it's super easy to clean, both by hand and in the dishwasher.
Q: How do I use the oven shelf guard?
A: Attach your oven shelf guard on the desired shelf so that it fits. As is the case with the oven liner, the shelf guard should be removed every time before using your oven's self-cleaning cycle, as it can only withstand temperatures of up to 250°C. Be sure to regularly remove shelf guards and wash them to increase their life span. In case of misuse, Fantastic Services cannot be held responsible