- Eliminating the risks of fires and malfunctioning
- Prolonging the life of your cooker
- Dip Tank Cleaning technology
- Antiviral detergents included in the price
- A FREE Teflon oven liner with every oven and BBQ service
Expert Oven and BBQ Cleaning in London by Fantastic Cleaners
Why choose the fantastic oven cleaners?
- Fast, affordable oven cleaning offers, and the results are brilliant;
- Meals won't have the taste of smoky, burnt-on grease;
- You will extend the life of your cooker if you use professional oven cleaning at least twice a year;
- Fire accidents are less likely to happen when your appliance is spotless;
- The oven cleaners use specialised non-caustic detergents;
- Your appliance will be ready for use right away.
The fantastic home oven cleaning service step by step:
- The service starts with a free inspection of your appliance;
- The technicians make sure that everything works before valeting your oven;
- The area around the cooker is covered with protective sheets to prevent splatters from spreading around;
- The oven cleaner dismantles all removable parts of your oven and dips them in a tank with a special degreasing solution;
- While the parts are soaking deep, the technician carefully scrapes off accumulated grease and grime;
- Then the cooker cleaner scrapes the loosen dirt from all disassembled parts;
- Finally, when all parts of your oven are perfectly clean and dry, the technician assembles your kitchen appliance and polishes it to perfection. The best thing is, you can start cooking right away.
What else can be included in your oven valeting service?Additional appliances cleaning services that can be included as part of your oven valeting + types and models of cookers that we clean:All types of ovens and heat-storage range cookers: single and double ovens, single wide ovens, 90cm and 100 cm master ranges;Different brands of heat-storage range cookers: AGA, Rayburn, Stanley, Neff, Whirpool & more.Utilities and removable parts: trays, racks, panels, fans, light protectors, control knobs and extractor filters.Other kitchen appliances: fridges, freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, microwave ovens, ceramic hobs, gas hobs, range hoods and different types and models of extractors.
- Fridge/freezer cleaning – Get rid of foul odours and mould with our specialised refrigerator cleaning service. The technicians will wipe your fridge spotless both inside and outside. All removable parts will be thoroughly sanitised as well.
- Extractor cleaning – Prevent fire hazards in the kitchen with a regular exhaust hood cleaning. The technicians we work with will use gentle degreasing agents to dissolve build-up oily fumes from your extractor. The filters and other removable parts will be soaked in the dip tank and thoroughly cleaned.
- Dishwasher/washing machine sanitising – Dishwashers and washing machines require a regular maintenance in order to work properly. The experts will wash the filter of the appliance and wipe the seal and soap drawer spotless.
- Oven shelf guard - With this neat little cooking accessory, you can reach your hand out into the oven safely. Say goodbye to nasty arm burns by buying an oven shelf guard at a price of just £9.
Fantastic Cleaners also offers you professional barbecue cleaning.If you've had a busy summer on the grill with friends, or if you're about to have such, then you better check your barbecue first. A lot of people don't pay attention cleaning their grills properly, and often times their food has a bitter smoky flavour. That flavour comes from the burnt grease build-ups on your BBQ. Don't ruin your barbecue and call for professionals! Give us a call, and let the professional BBQ cleaners in London take care of the dirty job for you. The experts we work with will disassemble all removable parts of your grill and will soak them in a dip tank. While parts soak, the professional cooker cleaners will scrape off food remains from the body of your barbecue. Then the specialists will scrub grease off all soaked parts and put the unit back together. At the end, your barbecue will be restored to a spotless and sanitised condition thanks to the specialised detergents used.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is your coverage in England?
A: We cover the entire M25 area - East, West, South, South-east and North-west and North London. You can also book with our oven cleaning company in Manchester, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Colchester, Southend-on-Sea, Rochester, Canterbury, Tonbridge, Brighton, Redhill, Guildford, Southampton, Salisbury, Swindon, Bath, Reading, Slough, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, St. Albans, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Oxford, Coventry, Bristol, Leicester.
Q: What detergents do the professional oven cleaners use?
A: Our main detergent contains 3 main compounds, one of which is Sodium lauryl sulfate. It has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, making it effective in repressing the growth of harmful, disease-causing pathogens.
Q: How much time after the oven cleaning do I have to wait before I can cook?
A: You can start cooking right after the job. However, we recommend that you let your oven work empty for 15 minutes. That way, any excess moisture will evaporate.
Q: How long does it take to professionally clean an oven?
A: Valeting a standard single oven takes about an hour. However, it all depends on the condition of the appliance. So the technician will advise you on the time he'll need when he's onsite.
Q: Can you clean self-cleaning ovens?
A: Yes, we can. Self-cleaning ovens also require maintenance once in a while. For instance, sometimes grease and grime accumulate behind the liners and the technicians will make sure to remove them. The self-cleaning panels cannot be treated with chemicals or scraped because they might be damaged.
Q: Can you clean between the glass panels of the oven door?
A: Yes, but only if the panels can be disassembled.
Q: How many times do I need to have my oven professionally cleaned through the year?
A: It depends on how often you use it and on how dirty it gets. The standard is at least twice a year or once on every six months. But we do recommend to do it more often.
Q: If your technicians make a mess, will they clean after themselves?
A: The cleaners we work with take extra care of the area where they work. They always wear overshoes and place protective sheets to avoid splatters from your cooker to spread around. However, if any mess happens, they will clean it for sure.
Q: Are you an insured service provider?
A: Yes, we are.
Q: What are my payment options?
A: You can pay for the services by card, cash payments are currently not available.
Q: Do you have a cancellation fee?
A: Yes, we do, but only if you call us to cancel less than 48 hours prior to the service. If you call us at least 48 hours before your appointment, you won't be charged for the cancellation.
Q: What happens if my cleaner is late?
A: In case the technicians are late (because of traffic or something else unforeseen), then we will make sure to give you a call and inform you when they will arrive.
Q: What are your work hours?
A: Every day, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We also work on the weekends and on bank holidays.
Q: Do you use the dip tank method when cleaning barbecues?
A: Yes, we do. All parts of your barbecue which can be disassembled will be soaked in an eco-friendly detergent in the dip tank.
Q: What is a Teflon oven liner?
A: It's a heat resistant protective mat with non-stick Teflon coating. It is placed on the bottom of the oven(or directly on the oven shelves) when cooking to catch food spills and splashes. You can use this oven liner even on BBQ grills. And best of all it's super easy to clean, both by hand and in the dishwasher.
Q: How do I use the oven shelf guard?
A: Attach your oven shelf guard on the desired shelf so that it fits. As is the case with the oven liner, the shelf guard should be removed every time before using your oven's self-cleaning cycle, as it can only withstand temperatures of up to 250°C. Be sure to regularly remove shelf guards and wash them to increase their life span. In case of misuse, Fantastic Services cannot be held responsible