- Eco-friendly, pet and child-safe detergents
- High-end professional equipment
- Same day bookings & real-time availability
- Expert know-how on delicate fabrics
- Perfect against common household stains
THE CARPET CLEANING SERVICE THAT TAKES CARE OF EVERYTHING
The best carpet cleaning in London starts with a thorough inspection:
- We dispatch professional mobile carpet cleaners equipped with all the gear and detergents required;
- The specialist determines the best technique to clean your specific type of fabric;
- The technician power-vacuums and removes dry soil and dirt off your carpeting;
- A specialised pre-conditioning solution is applied to any existing stains;
- Afterwards, the cleaner proceeds with the appropriate cleaning method;
- Finally, your textile floor covering is spotlessly clean and left to dry.
1. Hot water extraction carpet cleaning (HWE) / Professional steam cleaning:Technically, deep carpet cleaning via the hot water extraction carpet cleaning technique is more advanced than a regular steam treatment. The steam-based extraction procedure is the most effective for washing grimy carpets, rugs, and mats in the comfort of your home. Pressure HWE rejuvenates fibres, removes accumulated dirt and tackles a wide spectrum of germs in your doormat, car carpet or large rug. It takes care of household spills, pet stains and helps you get rid of unpleasant odours and even dust mites.The results? Hot water extraction carpet cleaning leaves you with a perfectly clean and deodorised rug that air-dries in hours!* NOTE: Book with FantasticCleaners.com and the carpet cleaning specialists can deodorise your floor covering upon request. The carpeting technicians can leave an air mover in the room to help you increase airflow. The industrial fan will help dampness evaporate faster and thus speed-up the drying process after a hot water extraction cleaning session.
2. Low moisture (ADVANCED) / Dry chem cleaning:In case your floor covering is delicate, the fantastic mobile carpet technician can apply a specialised dry chem treatment. The powder solution is 100% compatible with natural fibres such as silk, swivel and seagrass. And since no hot water is involved, there is absolutely no risk of shrinkage! Chem-dry carpet cleaning is suitable for other fine or water-sensitive fabrics such as sisal, jute, cotton, velvet, oriental rugs, kilims and Persian carpet cleaning as well. Dry cleaning rugs is a high-end professional method that is eco and allergy safe. What is the approximate drying time? Almost immediately after the service.
3. Stain-proofing via Scotchgard™ stain protection:Once your carpet is professionally taken care of, you can prolong the result thanks to the Scotchgard™ fabric protector. This is a specialised spray solution that keeps liquids, stains and dirt at bay, not allowing them to settle on your floor covering. Scotchgard™ repels what you want to keep out and preserves fabrics fresh and clean! At Fantastic Cleaners, we dispatch carpet cleaning teams straight to your home or office throughout the south, east, south-east, south-west, west, north-west and north of London (with some occasional exceptions).* NOTE: Combine carpet and rug washing service with upholstery and furniture cleaning, book it as part of after tenancy cleaning (where dip tank oven valeting is included), as part of commercial office cleaning for business premises or even as a standalone commercial carpet cleaning service and benefit from our company discounts on combo deals. Join the Fantastic Club and benefit from the special discounts and treats of our exclusive membership program.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How does hot water extraction carpet cleaning work?
A: Known as the Hot Water Extraction (HWE) method, this technique is also known as "steam cleaning". Although more advanced than regular steam treatments, the pressurized hot water extraction (PHWE) method uses high pressure for agitation, and hot water to increase the reaction rate. Here's how it happens:
- A high-performance unit “injects” hot water steam deep down to the very fibre of your textile floor covering;
- Simultaneously, a suction attachment is at work to remove up to 95% of moisture and dislodged unsanitary agents.
Deep carpet cleaning is suitable for: Fabrics made of synthetic or woollen fibres. How long does steam cleaning carpets take to dry? Approximately 4-6 hours.
Q: How does low moisture / dry chem cleaning work?
A: Here is how dry cleaning is done:
- The technician emulsifies a special dry chem powder and rub it in with rotating brushes;
- The powder bonds chemically to any dirt particles that reside in between fibres;
- The cleaning agent is left to loosen up soil and make it easier to extract;
- Then the PRO vacuums your piece to suck in both powder and dirt;
- Dry chem cleaning removes 99% of allergens and effectively refreshes any carpet or rug.
Q: What types of carpets and rugs do you handle?
A: At Fantastic Cleaners, we clean the wide range of both carpets and rugs: Persian carpet cleaning, oriental, Moroccan, Tibetan, Indian, runners, area rugs, circular rugs, sculptured and many more. Can't find yours? Just call us and ask.
Q: How long until my carpet dries after steam cleaning?
A: If your carpet has woollen fibres, then it will take about 4 hours. Other than that, it should be about a couple of hours. We also offer free Air mover (upon request) to speed up to drying, especially if there is no air circulation.
Q: How often should I have my carpets professionally cleaned?
A: Well, it depends on what kind of foot traffic they are exposed to. Stain protection for carpeting also makes a difference. Generally, we recommend professional cleaning at least twice a year for regular household carpeting, so you receive the best value for how much carpet cleaning costs.
Q: What stain protection do you offer and why should I use it?
A: We offer high-quality fibre stain repellent that can significantly prolong the freshness of your carpet when applied after professional cleaning. It will also effectively extend the life of your floor piece, especially if placed in a high traffic area. The stain protection comes with a 6 month guarantee.
Q: What is your availability?
A: We provide services 7 days a week, and even during public holidays. Also, evening appointments can be arranged. The fantastic carpet cleaning services are available throughout east, south, south-east, south-west, west, north-west and north London.
Q: Do you move furniture?
A: Professional carpet cleaning requires a single technician. The cleaner could help moving light furniture as long as it doesn't pose any extra risks.
Q: What kind of detergents do you use?
A: We resort to safe, eco-friendly cleaning solutions with proven effect that are completely harmless to both humans and pet animals. Also on the safety note, please make sure to avoid stepping on the carpet until it’s completely dry, to avoid slips.
Q: Is your staff insured and reliable?
A: Yes, this applies to all Fantastic Cleaners. The carpet cleaning technicians are also professionally trained and certified. They arrive with branded vehicles, fully equipped and uniformed, and wear IDs.
Q: What happens if my carpet is damaged?
A: Oh well, accidents happen sometimes. Luckily, Fantastic Cleaners is 100% insured so you will be fully compensated in case something goes not according to plan.